Pages

About Me

My photo
Charlotte, NC, United States
God first life second. I am 37 years old. I am a author and poetess.

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Size Me


I am a power alone but with all my size 20ish, I am a force to be reckoned with. More than anything I have learned to love Size ME. Funny, I had to learn to do that. Consider it strange but thin women do it too.


It’s not always about the weight. It’s about identity and personal satisfaction in your own image. "Lord help me be okay in my own skin." I prayed that prayer a million times until I had to deal with a disorder called degenerative joint disease. Then I had less time to worry about weight due to the pain in my lower back. Prayer changes things, just not as you expect. ha ha ha


As women we have been given such a raw deal in society to look Size Perfect at all times. We are to gain 20+ lbs have big healthy babies and bounce back immediately to Size Superstar. Heck to the Narrah.


Marilyn Monroe was a true size 14– hello world- Thick is real size women. Thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment