Pages

About Me

My photo
Charlotte, NC, United States
God first life second. I am 37 years old. I am a author and poetess.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Real Ministry with VeeVeca-Love Overload


Exhortation: Love Over Load ?+ -=



He loves me? He loves me not? She loves me. She loves me not.

Let's be ojective. What is love? I mean, deep down in your heart. How do you define it? In the spiritual sense, is love what is stated in 1 Corinthian 13-3-8

And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing. Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up, Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil; Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth; Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things. Charity never faileth.

As a Christian woman, I believe that we earnestly encompass those aspects of love in our love efforts. So much so that often we live in the degrees of being that physical dynamic of what loves is--

giving all not looking for a return, suffering long, not being jealous or boastful or prideful, being kind, seeking the good of others-- baring all things...... enduring all things.
(I hope you are getting my point here). So much so until sometimes we become a door mat to fools for the sake of love.

Child please, stop for a moment and let's look at this clearly. How can one person do so much and not ever look to see if they are getting anything back? Are you serious? Would you go to work and not expect a paycheck? What's Love got to do with it, then. Everything. Love is a two part equasion that equals both entities being full. If one aspect is lacking, love is not working.

Regroup and find yourself before you wreck yourself.

Real Ministry

VeeVeca www.verbalconquest.net

1 comment:

  1. It's crazy how we become so wacky in love that we forget what love really is. God help us all. I invite your comments.

    ReplyDelete