Pages

About Me

My photo
Charlotte, NC, United States
God first life second. I am 37 years old. I am a author and poetess.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Veca's wild about _______????

Hey Hey!


There are two maybe three things other than loving God, being a mother, minister, loving my family and writing that I absolutely love. Do you know what they are? Guess.....

I know you really wanna know what those things are? Come on, what else do you have to do today? If you know me well, you should already know. Veca is wild about ........hair (to include: wigs, weaves, braids-big long amazing and wonderful hurh) ha ha ha. And she loves cereal (Kellogs Corn Flakes/Frosted Flakes with lots of sugar- and digg'em Honey Smacks (no sugar necessary). That's better than ... Okay TMI. ha ha ha. So there ya go-- Veca's true loves- hair and cereal. ha haha.

Well here's my latest project- a bright colored lace front "partner" (never call them wigs that's an insult to present day divas, okay). I grew all this new hair from my own hair shaft just last week. And that's the truth til I meet Jesus. Amen and Amant. lol lol lol

Lace fronts are so cool. I haven't mastered the application yet, but I am learning. I took close up shots so you can see it really close. When these "partners" are applied right, the look is electric. The other night, I was watching RuPaul's Drag show- oh, I love that show. I wish they would do me- you know... do my whole make over. Like they called me in Texas, "Sasha Fierce" would truly be me. They rock. On the show, one of the contestants won a $1000 "partner". I was drooling, okay. The room lit up and I saw stars. It was a beautiful lace front looked like a #30. (Only hair feens know hair numbers instead of colors) For a moment, I wanted to be a drag-queen. Uh, can I be a Queen Drag? Nah, that doesn't sound right. Well either way, I love their look. It's electric.

Oh yeah, I go weigh in today. Pass me not oh gentle savior. lol And of all days, my cycle started. Ugh. Be kind to me scale. Pray yall pray.

Later Lovelys

Veca

1 comment:

  1. I thank God for all things.... like weave and extra colors and all lengths of hair too. Amen.

    ReplyDelete