Pages

About Me

My photo
Charlotte, NC, United States
God first life second. I am 37 years old. I am a author and poetess.

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

REAL Ministry -Help my unbelief


REAL Ministry with VeeVeca
"Help my unbelief"

This morning I walked out to the car and noticed my parents big yard full of green well maintained grass. Each stem seemed perfect in its own regard. In my spirit I heard, "I know the thoughts I think towards you are good and not evil. I will give you a good and expected end."

I replied, "I wish I could see and live out what you see right now. Because most of the time, I feel overwhelmed to circumstance. Much clearer I heard it precisely. "For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end." [Jeremiah 29:11]

As I lifted my size Extra into the truck, I exhaled. "Lord have mercy." If only I could trust God more than I see the issues in my life! Then I cried, "Help my unbelief." In the bible Mark 9, there was a man who had a son that had a "dumb spirit". The father took the son to the disciples for healing. They couldn’t heal him. The father went to Jesus and Jesus spoke to the man, "How long as he been like this?" The man said, "Since he was a child." Jesus said to him, "If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth. And straightway the father of the child cried out, and said with tears, Lord, I believe; help thou mine unbelief." [Mark 9:23-24]

When in doubt, look at your belief. Are you concrete in the theory that change can happen? Or have you been so disappointed that all efforts look like failure? Believe it or not, "Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivereth him out of them all." [Psalms 34:19]

It’s hard to hold on to a rope that is unraveling. But if God is on the other end of your rope, fall or swing, you will survive. "Unless the LORD had been my help, my soul had almost dwelt in silence." [Psalms 94:17] Ask God today to help your unbelief and to swing you his way. Be encouraged!

VeeVeca– Real Ministry
verbalconquest@blogspot.com
verbalconquest@wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment