Pages

About Me

My photo
Charlotte, NC, United States
God first life second. I am 37 years old. I am a author and poetess.

Monday, March 23, 2009

Closed hand Tight Fist

What’s harder-holding on or letting go? Sometimes both sides can be deliberately hard to choose. So what do you do when you don’t know what to do? Hold on to the sides of the ride because it may go fast and then again it may go slow. Either way, hold on.
Circumstances of life can often bring about many emotions. During the swing of feeling the ride of ups and downs, it becomes difficult to make conscious decisions. Therefore, never make a decision in desperation. Do what you can do?
/Positive Attitude
/Clean Heart
/Free Mind
/Active Forgiveness
/Prayer
"Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me." [Psalms 51:10]
Verbal Conquest [Real Ministry]

No comments:

Post a Comment