Pages

About Me

My photo
Charlotte, NC, United States
God first life second. I am 37 years old. I am a author and poetess.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Crazy in Life

At any second, I am going to lose my mind. " In today's reality so many are speaking the same language. "If one more negative thing happens, I will go bezerk." The economy is bad. Relationships can rock like the legs of a rocking chair. And just when it seems like too much is too much, the kids show out in behavior or crude individual expression. Who can handle all of this?

What's the answer? Take a deep breath. Wave your arms. Shake your bootie. God has not given you an insane mind. Remember that. Voice it as often as necessary. "For God hath not given me the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." [2 Timothy 1:7 KJV]
Take flight and possess your world one breath one wave one shake at a time.

Verbal Conquest [Real Ministry]

No comments:

Post a Comment