Pages

About Me

My photo
Charlotte, NC, United States
God first life second. I am 37 years old. I am a author and poetess.

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Real Ministry with VeeVeca-After the Storm

After the Storm

There are many stories of "going through" the storms of life. We can all relate. Broke, busted, disgusted- we’ve all been there. But what about after the storm? Are you frantically jumping and shouting because you came through the squall of pressure?

The release/relief has come but what else can you do?
Reflect. Take a moment and look back at the real you, before the relief/blessing came? Answer a few self inventory questions...


  1. If there was a lesson to learn, did I learn it?

  2. Was God okay with me during the trial, test or challenge?

  3. Did I endure, pass, or fail?

  4. Did I give up?

  5. Did I try to make a way even when all seemed lost?

  6. Could hope be found in my heart, although I was in a hopeless state of being?

  7. Did I ask God to help my unbelief (because at points I did doubt), even when worse had come to worst?

  8. Did I still believe and wait on God-anyway?

  9. Was I angry and blamed others for where I was?

  10. Did I look at myself and see if I could have made better choices?

  11. Did I take ownership to any part of the trouble?

If you take the time to answers these questions honestly, you will learn a lot about yourself, your faith, and the challenge ultimately seeing your strengths and weakness.


No matter the climb or struggle within, trust God with every heavy situation and
circumstance. He is still the God of catching cares. His glove is never frayed
or broken. Stay encouraged in the heavy– and move Forward.

Real Ministry: VeeVeca
http://www.VerbalConquest.net

No comments:

Post a Comment