Pages

About Me

My photo
Charlotte, NC, United States
God first life second. I am 37 years old. I am a author and poetess.

Monday, August 3, 2009

Real Ministry with VeeVeca- Why believe His lie


Why do we believe his lie?

Hi I am VeeVeca Lavoira, Author and Evangelist. But mostly– I am a lot of woman. Today, I have a question. What makes us believe his lie? Do we feel sorry for the mishaps of a man’s misfortune so much so that we let little things slide. Like him not showing up on time? Not paying for the meal? Or, he forgot that he was supposed to do a thing. Seemingly excusing bad behavior for the "I meant to" or the "If I could I would" lines. What’s up with that?

Do we coddle the man to keep him? Look over the obvious and figure, one day (whenever that is) he’ll get it right (or we die hoping change comes). Or do we let him go, to break him, make him, or be made ourselves? Why do women feel responsible her man’s well-being? I’m just saying, He that finds a wife finds a good thing? I didn’t write the story, I’m just sharing the... What Is Written.

As a woman, are we that hard up for a man that we accept less effort just to have a bag of bones to say "I gotta my man"? Is it that good to have nothing... that you have to work hard to f a t t e n up just to keep him? Is it a sense of duty to save him or you?

In this hip hop nation, I heard it just like you’ve heard it. "I’m down for my man" Or better yet, "Yeah, I am a ride or die chick". Young ladies say it everyday as if they are positioned to "man up". But if you are manning up, what is he doing?

If you want more, be and expect more.

No matter the climb or struggle within, trust God with every heavy situation and circumstance. He is still the God of catching cares. His glove is never frayed or broken.


Stay encouraged in the heavy– and move Forward
Real Ministry: VeeVeca http://www.verbalconquest.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment