Pages

About Me

My photo
Charlotte, NC, United States
God first life second. I am 37 years old. I am a author and poetess.

Friday, April 17, 2009

Day 4-The Shaft

The Shack Day 4-- What if I wasn't afraid to really tell the truth, would I still be honest enough or even brave enough to do so? God showed Mack a real truth about himself. He was hiding in his own lies pretenting to be looking out for someone else. Lord have mercy. I think I do it too. Why? Because like Mack, I don't like facing the monster called emotions. Those dasdardly things can be too much. For me, sometimes it can cause me to take to the bed. Chyle pleaze, taking to the bed is serious. It is what I have called my phase of depression when I can't talk, eat, or do anything else but lay in the comfort of a pillow and covers pulled up to my neck. I might look crazy, but trust I am in the arms of the Lord. Cuz where else can I go? I've tried to handle it and it didn't get me anywhere. So taking to the bed is essentially laying in the arms of the Lord.

I am just a few pages shy of being finished, but I am savoring every moment to share my experience. I am enjoying my reviews.

Verbal Conquest--Real Ministry

1 comment:

  1. are you crying AGAIN weeping willow...lawd a mercy

    ReplyDelete