Pages

About Me

My photo
Charlotte, NC, United States
God first life second. I am 37 years old. I am a author and poetess.

Thursday, April 23, 2009

The Price of a Lash






Is it beauty or vainity?






Nice flirty lashes are gorgeous. Paying $20 or more to keep them looking fierce can become a line item to every diva's budget.

So why do we do it? We want to be fierce and fabulous on every stage. But what is it costing in the end....
After the first two weeks of wearing fake lashes, I had them touched up. Then a week later they were re-applied at the salon. Ouch. The technician pulled and yanked harder than pulling teeth. I didn't realize that my own lashes were coming out too. Oh boy! Take a look to the right at the aftermath. My once seemingly okay lashes are now bald (not totally). So what do I do now?
Do I muse back into time waiting for my own lashes to grow back. Or, do I run forward to the eye lash mercenaries to redeem my eyes with some fake ones again? Wozy Woe-- the price of a lash just went up for me.
Verbal Conquest-The price of glam

No comments:

Post a Comment