Pages

About Me

My photo
Charlotte, NC, United States
God first life second. I am 37 years old. I am a author and poetess.

Friday, April 10, 2009

I am reading, The Shack.. end of day 1

The Shack by WM . Paul Young

The end of day one... I was very emotional as you can see. This book is making me look at my own life, my own relationship with God. Even so, I am learning that the worst place to be can be the best place to find God. "I collect tears." That blew me away. I photographed my emotions to share the impact this book has. He/she (God neither male or female), reveals their identity within the pages that Mackenzie Philips is blown away-- me too. What we think of God can be totally conformed by concepts of a religion and not reality, as Mack learns. It's time to look beyond scripted verses of an average God to see the life, light, of a smarter than human God. More to come



VeeVeca Lavoira

No comments:

Post a Comment