Pages

About Me

My photo
Charlotte, NC, United States
God first life second. I am 37 years old. I am a author and poetess.

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I Matter Article by Iris Celeste


As a Woman Thinketh article of the week...I Matter!
This incredible article has liberated me. Given me wind beneath my feet, even though my knees may be shaking, I feel different after reading those words.
As a little girl, I thought about when I grow up, I will be this and that. Funny, I grew up and did become this but what about that. Shouldn't that exist also?
Iris Celeste has resuscitated my existence. I need to do that thing too. Why? Because I matter. Click here to read the article in detail. You'll be glad you did. http://www.freewebs.com/btpmagazine/asawomanthinketh.htm

Share the love.

No comments:

Post a Comment