Pages

About Me

My photo
Charlotte, NC, United States
God first life second. I am 37 years old. I am a author and poetess.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

The Shack-day 3

The Shack -day 3
I am sitting in the suv waiting on my son who is at track practice. This book is more than a spiritual encounter. It is thought provoking and challenging. Today, I found great interest in God's thoughts about relationships. Take a look... "Relationships are never about power, and one way to avoid the will to hold power over another is to choose to limit oneself-- to serve." Wow. As children of God, we need to learn this lesson.
Help us Lord to invoke perfect love as you made it to be, not comprised of what we think or what we've preceived it to be. Let us will to be servants to love. Teach us, God, to love without power trips or strong holds. Amen.
Verbal Conquest-Real Ministry

No comments:

Post a Comment