Pages

About Me

My photo
Charlotte, NC, United States
God first life second. I am 37 years old. I am a author and poetess.

Friday, July 24, 2009

Real Ministry with VeeVeca-I am not ALONE


I am not ALONE

This morning, I walked out of my parent’s house. Fat Mama, my mother’s cat, was at the door whimpering affectionately. In the past, I didn’t do cats. They looked evil, in my eyes. Or maybe I was just a scarey cat, as I have been teased before.

I grabbed the bag of cat foot. Fat Mama strolled right alone to the cadence of my steps. I poured the bits into her silver bowl. She looked at it and turned her eyes at me signifying that my job was done.

As I walked away, I peered over my shoulder. Fat Mama wasn’t eating. She was in fact looking and watching her surroundings very carefully, as if on guard duty. Out from underneath the rubble, came four or five mini-Fat mama’s. The kittens were so small, cute, and cuddly. They ran to the bowl, jumping frantically over the other.

Fat Mama stood still watching the area gaging any harm or threat.

At that moment I heard so clearly, "Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment? Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they? Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?" [Matthew 6:25,26]

Right there in my parent’s yard, God shared a moment of inspiration, in an amazing scene of a mother cat caring for her babies! A consequence that could have easily gone unnoticed by the human eye. But dare we believe God is not looking out for us?

Fat Mama watched her babies eat. Then she made her way to the bowl.

I stood back in awe allowing the moment to sink deep into my heart and mind. God, creator of everything, showed up in the nick of time (I wasn’t supposed to be there) to show a bigger pictures through an innocent almost unseen phenomenon!

Why worry, you are never alone. I got you. I am looking out for you. So go ahead... I got you!
No matter the climb or struggle within, trust God with every heavy situation and circumstance. He is still the God of catching cares. His glove is never frayed or broken.

Stay encouraged in the heavy– and move Forward

Real Ministry: VeeVeca http://www.verbalconquest.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment