Pages

About Me

My photo
Charlotte, NC, United States
God first life second. I am 37 years old. I am a author and poetess.

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Real Ministry with VeeVeca


What can you do for FREE but get PAID for it?


This morning as I was driving in to work. Familar words popped in my head from a prophet friend of mine, "What can you do for free but get paid for it?"

I love writing and ministry. I felt born to do both. Over the years, I have been connecting the dots to what I want... to what I had. Before the internet days, I was mailing a quarterly encouragement newsletter called, Arise and Shine. It was about reaching out to real people with real problems helping to see a real God as the daily answers to life. As technology advanced, I started sending exhortations (encouragement expressions) to the group that has grown over a few hundred people. Eventually, I began writing novels. The first one .... well I had to re-work it and learn about the book business.

Face it-Nothing is a quick advance. But if you work what you have and don't give up, the fruit of your labor will be rewarded.

What are your hobbies? What can you do on the side for free and people will pay you money to do it? Can you...

  • Sing, Dance, Draw/Paint? Make up a flyer and advertise your skill.

  • Are you good at talking to people? Register as a Motivational Speaker and seek out groups that need what you have to speak about.

  • Do you like to have fun? Make it a business helping others to find fun in the city where you live.

  • Use your skill-set to make life what you would like it to be. Life really is what you make it!

No matter the climb or struggle within, trust God with every heavy situation and circumstance. He is still the God of catching cares. His glove is never frayed or broken.
Stay encouraged in the heavy– and move Forward


Real Ministry: VeeVeca http://www.verbalconquest.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment